Hi I'm Jessica Durow!
Marketer, Web Technologist, Brand Expert
Jessica A. Durow
MASTERS IN WEB DEVELOPMENT
University of Denver (2 Years Course) - Diploma Nov 2014
Explored deeper technical concepts and applications for mobile and application design, various coding languages, and strategies for business application.
BACHELORS IN APPLIED DESIGN AND VISUAL ARTS
University of Houston - CL (4 Years Course) - Diploma May 2005
Focused on general studies, advanced writing, art history, studio arts, graphic and web design, photography, pre-press, marketing and advertising.
Marketing Technology Manager - March 2016 - Current
National apartment acquisition and management company with 55+ portfolio. Responsible for overseeing a wide variety of tasks with a focus on supporting custom and/or vended marketing/advertising software, SEO, company website and corporate brand management.
- Supervise contractors, projects, and communications for web development, SEO, design, and copy.
- Responsible for weekly, monthly, annually reports and budgets for website, SEO, and branding.
- Managed build of custom WordPress website that encompasses over 55 nested apartment community microsites, hosts several integrations including: xml live feed, reviews, and live chat. Community site yields mobile first and performance focused UX, a flexible platform, multiple conversions points, and consistently provides at least 10% YOY traffic increase.
- Successfully executed corporate rebrand simultaneously with website, improving brand recognition.
- Manage all high- end property signage, or promotional material – most recently rebranded two mid-rise apartment complexes, a project that valued over 250k.
- Oversee intranet pages built on Sharepoint; assist in setting up and branding.
Senior Designer - May 2014 - March 2016
Commercial real estate services organization with offices in Houston, Austin and San Antonio. Accountable for undertaking higher end marketing projects, template development, providing technical training and support on Adobe Creative Suite, and delegating projects to administrative staff. I managed all web initiatives including the rebuild and management of the corporate website, microsites and property sites. Used Sales Force CRM for project, budget, and client management.
- Collaborated with Director on campaign planning, quarterly objectives, and content calendar.
- Provided digital solutions; ex. obtained developer certificate, created Marketing Hub app that I designed and added to Apple and Google Stores for quick access to sales documents.
- Supported team of over 40, and maintained analytic reporting.
- 90% CompleteStrategy 90%
- 90% CompleteDev Languages 90%
- 97% CompleteAdobe Creative Cloud 97%
- 95% CompleteSEMrush 95%
- 90% CompleteComunication 90%
- 90% CompleteLeadership 90%
- 97% CompleteConfidence 97%
Dog and animal lover. Nature enthusiast. Mountain hiking and exploration.
When I am not spending time with my family, friends, or dogs, I enjoy exploring, music, comedy, arts, and good food. I love to learn, create or fix things.
SEND ME A MESSAGE
832 378 2432