Hi I'm Jessica Durow!
Marketer, Web Technologist, Brand Expert
Jessica A. Durow
MASTERS IN WEB DEVELOPMENT
University of Denver (2 Years Course) - Diploma 2014
Explored deeper technical concepts and applications for mobile and application design, various coding languages, and strategies for business application.
BACHELORS IN APPLIED DESIGN AND VISUAL ARTS
University of Houston - CL (4 Years Course) - Diploma 2005
Focused on general studies, advanced writing, art history, studio arts, graphic and web design, photography, pre-press, marketing and advertising.
Marketing Technology Manager - 2016 - Current
National apartment acquisition and management company with 55+ portfolio. Responsible for overseeing a wide variety of tasks with a focus on supporting custom and/or vended marketing/advertising software, SEO, company website and corporate brand management.
- Oversee contractors, projects, and communications for web development, SEO, and corporate brand.
- Identify growth opportunities through new software, development techniques, collaborations, and
- Partner with internal teams, 3rdparty vendors, and contractors to ensure marketing deliverables meet timeline and compliance requirements.
- Managed custom build of a modern, dynamic website that houses over 55 nested apartment community microsites and resident portal with a strong focus on mobile first and performance improvements relating to Google’s current algorithm. Load times are < 4 seconds, with 10% YOY traffic increases.
- Manage high-end property signage, and window wrap designs – recently rebranded two Class – A
mid-rise apartment complexes, a project that valued over 300k.
- Ensure all marketing materials and community signage adhere to corporate branding and guidelines.
- Identify issues and opportunities to improve technical, on-page and off-page SEO efforts.
Senior Designer - 2014 - 2016
Commercial real estate services organization with offices in Houston, Austin and San Antonio. Accountable for undertaking higher end marketing projects, template development, providing technical training and support on Adobe Creative Suite, and delegating projects to administrative staff. I managed all web initiatives including the rebuild and management of the corporate website, microsites and property sites. Used Sales Force CRM for project, budget, and client management.
- Collaborated with Director on campaign planning, quarterly objectives, and content calendar.
- Provided digital solutions; ex. obtained developer certificate, created Marketing Hub app that I designed and added to Apple and Google Stores for quick access to sales documents.
- Supported team of over 40, and maintained analytic reporting.
Dog and animal lover. Nature enthusiast. Mountain hiking and exploration.
When I am not spending time with my family, friends or dogs, I enjoy exploring, music, comedy, arts, and good food. I love to learn, create or fix things.
SEND ME A MESSAGE
832 378 2432