Hi, I'm Jessica Durow!
Marketer, Web Technologist, Brand Enthusiast
Jessica A. Durow
MASTERS IN WEB DEVELOPMENT
University of Denver (2 Year Program) - Diploma 2014
Explored deeper technical concepts and applications for mobile and application design, various coding languages, and strategies for business application.
BACHELORS IN APPLIED DESIGN AND VISUAL ARTS
University of Houston - CL (4 Year Program) - Diploma 2005
Focused on general studies, advanced writing, art history, studio arts, graphic and web design, photography, pre-press, marketing and advertising.
Website & Brand Manager ; Marketing Technology Manager - 2016 - 2021
Replaced a 15-year old website, rebranded corporate identity and instituted brand practices and procedures with a brand book. Webmaster, and domain manager, organize and maintain Marketing asset library, liaison between development and marketing teams for website, and Search Engine Optimization professional.
- Responsible for company websites, blog, and branding: strategies, reporting, and performance outcomes.
- Oversee web development, on-page and technical SEO, brand design, and content copy.
- Identify and resolve issues and opportunities to improve technical,
on-page and off-page SEO efforts.
- Partner with internal teams, 3rd party vendors, and contractors to ensure marketing deliverables meet requirements and deadlines.
- Enforce corporate brand guidelines, and mentor employees on how to work within brand.
- Manage custom build of a modern, dynamic website that houses 64 nested apartment community microsites and resident portal with a focus on mobile first principles and performance improvements relating to Google's current algorithm. Load times are < 4 seconds, with 10% YOY traffic increases.
- Direct high-end property signage, window and package locker wrap designs – in 2018/19 rebranded two Class - A mid-rise apartment complexes, a project that valued at over 300k. Since 2018, have overseen the branded designs through install for roughly half of the portfolio's package lockers.
- During COVID - Provided automated design function for quickly creating signage packages across the portfolio. Additionally, identified areas of the website that could be automated to provide quick global updates for messaging, saving time on updates.
Senior Designer - 2014 - 2016
At NAI Partners, I built and managed corporate and property websites, higher end marketing projects, template development and provided design guidance and training for administrative staff. Collaborated with the Sr. Marketing Director for campaign planning and execution, defined operational deliverables and content schedule.
- Improved workflow and daily marketing production.
- Developed and managed Marketing Hub website, and mobile app for brokers.
- Introduced first html5 interactivity for property websites and presentation materials.
- Mentored administrative staff on Adobe Creative Suite products.
- Planned and executed corporate website redesign and introduced/setup Google Analytics.
Dog and animal lover. Nature enthusiast. Mountain hiking and exploration.
When I am not spending time with my family, friends or dogs, I enjoy exploring, music, comedy, arts, and good food. I love to learn, create or fix things.
SEND ME A MESSAGE