Hi I'm Jessica Durow!
Marketer, Web Technologist, Brand Expert
Jessica A. Durow
MASTERS IN WEB DEVELOPMENT
University of Denver (2 Years Course) - Diploma 2014
Explored deeper technical concepts and applications for mobile and application design, various coding languages, and strategies for business application.
BACHELORS IN APPLIED DESIGN AND VISUAL ARTS
University of Houston - CL (4 Years Course) - Diploma 2005
Focused on general studies, advanced writing, art history, studio arts, graphic and web design, photography, pre-press, marketing and advertising.
Website & Brand Manager ; Marketing Technology Manager - 2016 - Current
Replaced a 15-year old website, rebranded corporate identity and instituted brand practices and procedures with a brand book. Webmaster, and domain manager, organized and maintain Marketing asset library, liaison between development and marketing teams for website, and Search Engine Optimization professional.
- Responsible for company websites, blog, and branding: strategies, reporting, and performance outcomes.
- Oversee web development, SEO, brand design, and content copy.
- Partner with internal teams, 3rd party vendors, and contractors to ensure marketing deliverables meet timeline and compliance requirements.
- Enforce corporate brand guidelines, and mentor employees on how to work within brand.
- Manage custom build of a modern, dynamic website that houses over 60 nested apartment community microsites and resident portal with a strong focus on mobile first and performance improvements relating to Google’s current algorithm. Load times are < 4 seconds, with 10% YOY traffic increases.
- Identify issues and opportunities to improve technical, on-page and off-page SEO efforts.
- Direct high-end property signage, window and package locker wrap designs – in 2018/19 rebranded two Class – A mid-rise apartment complexes, a project that valued at over 300k.
Senior Designer - 2014 - 2016
At NAI Partners, I built and managed corporate and property websites, higher end marketing projects, template development and provided design guidance and training for administrative staff. Collaborated with the Sr. Marketing Director for campaign planning and execution, defined operational deliverables and content schedule.
- Improved workflow and daily marketing production
- Developed and managed Marketing Hub website, and mobile app for brokers
- Introduced first html5 interactivity for property websites and presentation materials
- Mentored administrative staff on Adobe Creative Suite products
- Planned and executed corporate website redesign and initiated Google Analytics
Dog and animal lover. Nature enthusiast. Mountain hiking and exploration.
When I am not spending time with my family, friends or dogs, I enjoy exploring, music, comedy, arts, and good food. I love to learn, create or fix things.
SEND ME A MESSAGE